RECIPE: PAPRIKA FRIES AND GREEN ALIOLI
For a super simple, but utterly tasty treat to serve up to your guests, get involved and follow Laura Scott of Epsom Supper Club’s easy recipe for these delicious Paprika Fries and Green Alioli dipping side.
As we enter the entertaining season there be a multitude of reasons for you to whip up something tasty in the kitchen. From Bonfire Night bites to the great Christmas time get-togethers – sometimes all you need are some good ol’ fries in your life.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 45 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour
- Servings 2
- 4 medium-sized fluffy potatoes King Edward/Cyprus, sliced into skinny batons, skin on
- 8 tbsp sunflower oil
- For the green alioli:
- 100 g mayonnaise
- large handful flat parsley finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Place a large roasting tin (with the oil in it) into the oven to heat up whilst the potatoes are boiling
- Boil the fries for 5 minutes then drain
- Tip the fries into the hot oil, taking care not to get burned
- Sprinkle over a generous amount of the paprika and plenty of salt, stir well to combine and ensure all the fries get coated
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, stirring the fries after 30 minutes
- For the green ali oli:
- Stir the parsley and garlic through the mayonnaise and season with salt & pepper
The Epsom Supper Club
Laura Scott is a private chef and the creator of the fabulous foodie blog www.howtocookgoodfood.co.ukwhere she offers a wealth of invaluable cooking advice, ideas and recipes. She’s also the chef and host of one of the South East’s most successful supper clubs, the Epsom Supper Club, which has been delighting diners drawn to her delicious dishes and innovative cooking since 2011.